Dental Consultants: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

Trouble viewing the video? Click here

In this poll, we asked dentists: Have you had negative experiences with dental consultants?

Well, most of them said “yes.” The majority (62%) indicate they have had problems with consultants in the past. On the other hand, 38% report being smart and/or lucky enough to avoid the bad ones.

<< Back to Top Ten Surveys